EXSTO US Inc based in Ann Arbor, MI, subsidiary of EXSTO- French based company, specialized in the development of plastic solution for the Automotive Industry, is seeking a Project Engineer to assist the development of its product with the customer. EXSTO ($30M Turnover and 170 employees) is based in France and concentrate its activity in the molding of Polyurethane and Plastic Injection. EXSTO is world leader in its domain of activity which extends from Automotive to Offshore, Construction, and Sport…
Under the authority of the Head of Business Operation – North America and Sales Department, based in Ann Arbor, MI, you will be the preferred contact for the customer for all technical aspect of the project and will be travelling 50% of the time across North America.
Specific duties and responsibilities of the Project Engineer job include:
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests. - Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
This position allows and demand autonomy and flexibility in the work hours.
Exsto US Inc is a young and growing subsidiary that will offer competitive package and benefits but also the possibility to grow your career as the company grows. Qualified candidates, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Your profile- This is a perfect opportunity to start a career or for people having 1-3 years’ experience in Project Management - Undergraduate with a Bachelor or Graduate Master Degree in Mechanical or Plastic. - Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects while communicating status effectively - Demonstrated success with managing multiple project schedules and timelines - Basic usage of CAD software. - Knowledge in French could make a difference, not mandatory - Experience in the Automotive Industry could help, not mandatory
Advantages10% (per annual goals and criteria set at beginning of the year) - 401k – 4.7% contribution. (Even if employee doesn’t contribute) - Retirement Health Insurance – BCBS – PPO Gold. Dental. Vision. (Covered 80% by Exsto) - Vehicle provided
Type of job