A high-performance solution for the food industry
UREFLEX® TM Blue, the Food grade certified material
UREFLEX® has obtained a new certification designed for the food industry. Discover food-grade polyurethane, an innovative and safe material with a wide range of possibilities.
UREFLEX® has been extended to the food industry with the addition of food grade certification. Called Ureflex® TM Bleu, this high-performance solution can be used to produce parts certified as suitable for contact with liquid and/or solid foods (meat, cereals, oil, milk, wine, etc.).
It has been subjected to rigorous research and testing during development, it is specifically defined to resist microorganisms, hydrolysis and wet abrasion. Its blue color is extremely important: it guarantees the safety of the process, designed to be easily identifiable as it does not correspond to any food colour.
This food-grade polyurethane therefore contributes to the establishment of reliable, traceable production processes that meet current hygiene standards. It complies with all the necessary international accreditations in terms of drinking water quality and food compatibility.
- CSC (Certificate of Sanitary Compliance). This official French accreditation is issued by an accredited laboratory for materials and products intended to be in contact with drinking water. (EXSTO approval N° : 17 MAT NY 139)
- Food Contact. European regulation which specifically defines "plastic" materials intended to come into contact with foodstuffs. (EU 1935/2004 and EU 10/2011)
From rough semi-finished products to customised technical parts
UREFLEX® TM offers a high level of flexibility and covers all the needs of the agri-food industry, whether in the form of rough semi-finished products or customised technical parts.
Rough semi-finished products
- Sealing parts
- Drive solutions
- Protective elements
- Damping and/or anti-vibration parts
- Any other type of parts subject to heavy wear
- Hardness from 70 ShA to 95 ShA
- Blue color